Internal Audit Internship
Cytonn Investments is an alternative investment manager, with a captive real estate development capability. Cytonn has a unique strategy of coupling two compelling demand areas – the lack of high-yielding investment products and the lack of institutional-grade real estate. We distribute high-yielding instruments to attract funding from investors, and we deploy that funding to investment-grade, well-planned, and comprehensive real estate developments that are largely pre-sold.
We are seeking highly motivated, self-directed, team players to participate in an intense 12 weeks of training and analyst work in our Internal Audit department. The position will afford successful individuals a unique opportunity to participate in the Cytonn Young Leaders Program.
- Assist the audit team in carrying out comprehensive audits in accordance with the annual work plan
- Assist in the evaluation of the internal control environment over compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Assist in the review of the adequacy of the company’s risk management process.
- Help in the preparation of reports on the internal audit findings
- Assist in following up on audit recommendations within the agreed timelines.
- Support the risk management process through periodic independent reviews of the risk management practices and procedures.
- Follow up on implementation of agreed risk mitigation recommendations with departments.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum Upper second-class honors
- A Minimum of B+ in KCSE
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong numeracy, analytical, and research skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly.
- Ready to learn and able to take up challenges as learning points.
- Keen interest in investments and market trends
- Good communication skills
How To Apply