Job Title: Front Office Receptionist
Hiring Organization: Saggy Suites
Location – Locality: Nairobi
Location – Region: Kenya
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: KES Competitive
Date Posted: 09/15/2023Gross Salary: Kshs 20k – 38k,
Saggy Suites is looking to hire an efficient Front office Receptionist tasked with registering guests, managing reservations, and providing information about rooms, rates, and amenities.
- Assist in bookings and reservation online and walk ins
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks.
- Register guests by collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms and them take them on tours of the facility
- Provide information about our available rooms, rates, and amenities.
- Respond to clients complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff and managers to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy, and fully furnished to accommodate guests’ needs.
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for customers such as tours and shuttle services
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate.
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments.
- Operate the switchboard.
- Attend all routes of room bookings, such as online, phone, and in person.
- Assist guests in storing valuables in the secure deposit box
- Liaise with other departments of the Apartments.
- Handle customers’ payments through M-Pesa, credit cards, and other modes of payment which may be communicated from time to time.
Skills & Qualifications
- A degree in Business Management or any relevant field.
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a Front Office Receptionist in hospitality.
- Knowledge of managing social media is an added advantage.
- Efficient management of bookings.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good Customer service skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good crisis management skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Front Office Receptionist – Hospitality) to email@example.com on or before 30th September 2023.