Job Title: Personal Assistant
Hiring Organization: Kenya Institute of Management
Location – Locality: Nairobi
Location – Region: Kenya
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: KES Competitive
Date Posted: 09/09/2023The Kenya Institute of Management (KIM) is the hub of management and leadership excellence providing the highest quality professional and institutional development programs for greater growth and expanded opportunities. Our mission is to steer and champion excellence, integrity and competitiveness in individuals and organizations. The Institute hereby seeks to recruit a results-oriented and self-driven experienced professional to join our team for the position below:
Personal Assistant To The Executive Director
This position is responsible for offering administrative support to the Executive Director/CEO, working closely with Heads of Departments and the Institute at large. The position acts as a link between the Executive Director’s (ED’s) office with internal and external customers.
- Plan, manage and coordinate the Executive Director’s calendar to ensure all activities are executed and achieved.
- Prepare meeting venues and facilitate the Executive Committee Members’ meeting to ensure a smooth flow of activities.
- Supervise the cleaning of the ED’s office and oversee its management to ensure high hygiene standards are maintained for conducive environment.
- Provide logistical support in planning and coordinating Council Meetings together with Executive Director and Company Secretary to ensure timely readiness for all meetings.
- Maintain an efficient information and records system within the ED’s office and provide a confidential and efficient filing system for future reference.
- Advice the Executive Director on impending work and on deadlines for internal and external commitments to ensure all matters are timely addressed.
Key Skills And Competencies
- Effective communication
- Timely processing of internal and external communication
- Properly planned itinerary for the Executive Director
- Clean working environment for the Executive Director
- Timely preparations of the meeting venues
- Computer Literacy
- Record Keeping
- Customer Service
- Knowledge And Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field from a recognised institution.
- Five (5) years of experience having worked in a comparable position.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are advised to send an application letter in MS Word format to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us by 15th September, 2023. In addition, please attach a curriculum vitae that contains details of your qualifications, experience held relevant to this role, current and expected salary. Include your day and evening telephone numbers, email address, names and address of three professional referees.
NB: Late applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. KIM is an equal opportunity employer.