ICT Officer III
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information & Communication Technology (ICT) or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Holder of professional qualification; and
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizing the operation and maintenance of computer hardware, un-interruptible power supplies (UPS), printers, scanners and general electronic & computing equipment;
- Organizing of design, development, installation, configuration, upgrading and maintenance of software, information Systems, University website;
- Assisting the Assistant Software developer in systems development, assistant webmaster in installing new web content and upgrading the old websites and its associated software and tools and installation of new software;
- Ensuring that the website main domain and sub domain available and functional;
- Providing user support in the operation and maintenance of computer hardware, un- interruptible power supplies (UPS), printers, scanners and general electronic & computing equipment; and
- Giving user support, development, installation, configuration, upgrading and maintenance of software and information systems
How To Apply
Each application shall be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae with 3 referees, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, national identity card or passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Successful applicants shall be required to submit the following documents:-
i. Clearance from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
ii. Clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board;
iii. Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
iv. Clearance from a Credit Reference Bureau,
v. Criminal Investigation Department – (Certificate of Good Conduct);
All applications should be clearly marked with the referenced number of the advertised position and submitted as follows:
- Six (6) hard Copies; and
- Electronic scanned copy in PDF format (as one running document) to be sent to the following e-mail email@example.com by 5pm EAT Friday 29th September, 2023.
The Six (6) hard Copies must be submitted on or before Friday 29th September, 2023 and be addressed to:-
The Vice Chancellor, Kibabii University,
P.O. Box 1699 – 50200,
Kibabii University — Main Campus
Administration Registry, Third Floor Room ADA 307
- Kibabii University is an equal opportunity employer. WOMEN, MARGINALIZED AND PERSONS LIVING WITH DISABILITY are encouraged to apply.
- The University does not charge any fee for the whole recruitment and selection exercise.
- Any form of canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.