Field Operations Administrator
About the role
Burn is looking for a Field Operations Administrator who will play a crucial role in supporting and facilitating the efficient functioning of the field operations team.
The individual will be responsible for preparing reports and presentations, monitoring and reporting on delegated activities, internal coordination of departmental functions, administration of the CFOO office, providing support to country managers in West and Southern Africa, serving as a liaison for project management across various teams, and taking on special projects as directed by the CFOO.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing reports & presentations: Preparation of various reports & PowerPoint presentations as the manager requires.
- Monitoring & reporting: Monitoring of the various delegated activities/projects & reporting on performance, highlighting any deviation from the expected performance
- Internal coordination: Coordination of various functions & activities that fall under the CFOO department as directed by the manager.
- Administration of the CFOO office: Perform all administrative tasks in the CFOO office as directed, including managing petty expenses, field trip planning & coordination, events organization etc.
- Country offices support: Support BURN’s country managers in West and Southern Africa with the support they require from the Nairobi CFOO office.
- Project Management: Be the organizer and go-between with BURN’s operations, finance, and market intelligence teams for servicing all requests related to the New Market Expansion team.
- Special Projects: Carrying out specific tasks – as defined by the CFOO – falling outside the scope of existing activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or in a related field.
- Proven experience in operations coordination and administration.
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in using relevant software applications (e.g., Microsoft Office, data management tools).
- Problem-solving mindset and the ability to remain composed under pressure.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and dynamic work environments
How To Apply