Administrative Assistant II (Data Analyst)
For Appointment to this grade a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics or any other relevant degree from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized Institution; and
- Certificate in SPSS or Data Analysis will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting and compiling data for use in University examination;
- Collecting and compiling data and student admissions and other related records;
- Compiling record of students disciplinary cases;
- Offering secretariat services to meetings;
- Data entry and analysis;
- Collating and compiling date for use for academic programmes and teaching facilities; and
- Preparing reports.
How To Apply
Each application shall be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae with 3 referees, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, national identity card or passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Successful applicants shall be required to submit the following documents:-
i. Clearance from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
ii. Clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board;
iii. Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
iv. Clearance from a Credit Reference Bureau,
v. Criminal Investigation Department – (Certificate of Good Conduct);
All applications should be clearly marked with the referenced number of the advertised position and submitted as follows:
- Six (6) hard Copies; and
- Electronic scanned copy in PDF format (as one running document) to be sent to the following e-mail email@example.com by 5pm EAT Friday 29th September, 2023.
The Six (6) hard Copies must be submitted on or before Friday 29th September, 2023 and be addressed to:-
The Vice Chancellor, Kibabii University,
P.O. Box 1699 – 50200,
Kibabii University — Main Campus
Administration Registry, Third Floor Room ADA 307
- Kibabii University is an equal opportunity employer. WOMEN, MARGINALIZED AND PERSONS LIVING WITH DISABILITY are encouraged to apply.
- The University does not charge any fee for the whole recruitment and selection exercise.
- Any form of canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.