Duties and Responsibilities
- Rescue diving for underwater casualties;
- Provide Security to tourist within county water falls;
- Act as tour guide within water falls;
- Provide ground work service in the water falls around the tourist site;
- Search and recovery diving for bodies;
- Search and rescue in collapsed building debris;
- Search and rescue of landslide and mudslide victims;
- Any other duties as may be assigned;
Requirements for Appointment
- Must have at least a KCSE Mean grade of D (Plain) certificate;
- Diving skills in running waters (rivers) and stationery waters (dams and ponds)(Must provide a certified recommendation Letter from Disaster Management Institution);
- Basic recovery and rescue skills in water bodies; and
- Basic knowledge of first aid.
- Terms of Service: Three (3) Year Contract.
How to Apply