Customer Service Representative
Mission Statement for the Role
To the be face of Poa Internet, on a daily basis for customers reaching out to us through our omni-channel customer experience avenues.
Receive, document and resolve inbound requests from customers, through all our inbound communication channels- voice, Whats App, Facebook, twitter and chat on a daily basis.
- Clear, empathetic written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve problems on multiple planes
- Attention to details- troubleshooting and resolution is an observers game- being able to identify and spot problems is a key to success in the role.
- Time management- the ability to resolve specified tasks within the allotted times.
- The ability to ask for help- knowing when and how to ask for help internally and with other departments to resolve a customers inquiry.
- Ability to remain calm even when the customer is upset. Keeping the tempo of the conversation positive in light of challenges.
- Digital and computer literacy
- Social media competency
Key SMART Results for A-Player Success
- Poa! customer experience is known across Kenya for being able to reached on any channel the customer needs to reach us, phone, social media, Whats App, email or chat.
- Poa! customer experience is known for their empathy, response time and ability to solve customer complaints clearly and efficiently.
- Poa! customer experience shift teams are known internally as the teams that collaborate and seek help to resolve the customer inquiries as rapidly as possible.
- Poa! customer experience agents are acknowledged by our users on Social Media as department that cares about solving their problems.
- Poa! customer experience teams follow a unified troubleshooting strategy for delivering consistent and measurable results
Mandatory Criteria if Any with no exceptions to hire.
- Minimum of 1-2 year experience in Customer Service environment
- Must have exceptional customer service, telephone etiquette, communication skills and working knowledge of the latest technology
How to Apply