Duties and responsibilities:
- Support development and ensure availability of programs data collection tools.
- Provide an oversight on quality data collection, collation, data entry and analysis of results using statistical techniques and provide performance reports as required.
- Provide supportive supervision for data collection and entry.
- Conduct field visits as required for trouble shooting data issues.
- Develop, review and maintain copies of data collection forms (ensuring accurate updating as needed) and support documentation for data management.
- Maintain databases back up and filing systems for the programs data.
- Perform and document procedures for data preparation including data cleaning, standardization and data analysis.
- Ensure data management procedures have set timelines and meet established deadlines.
- Participate in programs data and progress reviews as required with the Directorate of Programs and partners.
- Ensure stock taking and supply of data collection tools and/or forms is done in a timely manner.
- Conduct data quality and assurance audits for the programs data.
- Lead in the development of a data management systems that supports field teams for timely submission of data.
- Support and contribute to the write-up of programs report.
- Attend, and fully participate in staff meetings and retreats as required.
- Support the development of bimonthly and annual progress reports for the Directorate.
- Perform other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Business administration, or any other relevant field.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (STATA, Advanced Excel, SPSS, R etc.)
Previous relevant work experience required.
- At least three (3) years’ relevant experience in programmatic information management and managing databases.
- Strong administrative skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Proficient with computer technology and Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of working in donor funded projects is desirable.
- Must have good writing and analytical skills.
- In addition to Microsoft Excel, the incumbent should demonstrate fluency in the use of at least two other data analysis and visualization tools.
How to Apply
Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Zizi Afrique. In the subject line of your email, clearly state the position title. The deadline is July 14, 2023