TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company Ltd was established to operate and provide water within TaitaTaveta County.
Our vision is to be the leading water service provider of quality affordable water and sanitation services in Taita Taveta County.
To achieve this, we need to strengthen our manpower. We therefore invite applications from suitable qualified and experienced candidates with excellent credentials to fill the following positions; Billing Officer
JOB TITLE: BILLING OFFICER NUMBER OF POST: ONE (1)
TERMS OF SERVICE: PERMANENT AND PENSIONABLE REPORTING: TO THE BRANCH MANAGER
JOB REF: TVO/06/2023/008
To ensure an accurate, efficient and effective customer billing is achieved in the company
- Promptly generate meter reading books in the billing system according to the approved Billing cycle and send to Information Communication Technology (ICT) officer through the billing system.
- Promptly confirm from ICT officer, access linked meter reading books in meter reading system and assign to Meter readers.
- Promptly confirm receipt of submitted meter readings in meter reading system and send to billing system verify Meter reading photograph against the submitted corresponding meter readings and correct submitted mismatched readings in the billing system.
- Generate Exceptional/Anomaly reports submit to and instruct meter reader to address, collect feedback update submitted information in billing system, record and submit report of noted issues to your supervisor.
- Generate ad-hoc and or monthly customer water bill(s) per meter reading book send to your supervisor for clearance, collect and send approved bills to ICT officer for onward delivery to customers
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have: –
- Diploma in ICT, Business Management, Business Administration or any equivalent or relevant certificate from a recognized institution.
- At least three (3) years experience as a billing officer
- Good communication, interpersonal and time-management skills
- Proficiency in computer skills
How to Apply
- Download the job application form from the Company Website https://tavevowater.co.ke , print and fill.
- Attach your updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of your National Identification Card (ID), academic certificates and testimonials.
- Hand deliver to the Office of the Managing Director in a sealed envelope indicating the position applied for, reference number and addressed to:
The Managing Director,
TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company Ltd, P. O. Box 6 – 80300,
Applications should be received on or before Wednesday, 26th July 2023 at 4:00 pm.
- Candidates found canvassing will be disqualified
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer