Title: Digital Marketing Officer,
Gross Salary: Ksh 35k – 40k
Our client is a leading gift shop in Nairobi Kenya, specializing in selling and customizing different merchandise to suit customers’ preferences. They seek to hire a Digital Marketing Officer who will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies including digital and social media strategies
- Developing, managing, and designing layouts of communications for use on Epic Gifts and Designs’ website and other social media platforms.
- Responsible for ensuring up-to-date content on all online platforms including but not limited to the website, Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Creating captivating digital content, managing website, setting up digital advertising campaigns as well as building social media presence, and ensuring audience engagement.
- Work closely with videographers to ensure video and photography content is developed, used, and effectively optimized.
- Evaluate the use of content and digital channels using data to drive and support decision-making regularly to encourage innovation and feedback utilization.
- Monitor online discussions and responds promptly where appropriate.
- Develop and Drive Key online marketing agendas for Epic Gifts and Designs.
- Design and execute digital media brand awareness campaigns aligned with business goals;
- Day up-to-date with digital media developments (automating tools, Keyword Research, and Trafficking marketing.
- Using Google Analytics and other tools to monitor and report on all digital marketing efforts.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in IT, Graphics, Communication, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, or any related field.
- Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media, and web development is a must.
- Creative, deep understanding of digital marketing.
- Strong management skills, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or CorelDraw, InDesign, FrameMaker, Dreamweaver, HTML, HTML 5, and CSS.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services; • Social Media Marketing.
- Online Paid Advertising, Email Marketing and drip email campaigns.
- Blogging and Content Development.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO.
- Proficiency with website analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Knowledge in the area of Digital Advertising, buying and planning media.
- Knowledge of Retargeting/Remarketing, Display, and Rich Media/Video Advertising.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Digital Marketing Officer – Retail) to email@example.com before 12th March 2023.