Co-operative Bank Foundation Scholarships Kenya
Co-operative Bank Foundation Scholarships Kenya: The Co-operative Bank Foundation is the Co-operative Bank’s vehicle for social responsibility.
The flagship project of the Foundation is an education scholarship scheme for bright but less endowed Kenya children who are facing difficulties in paying school fees for secondary education.
The scholarship beneficiaries are selected every year from the eight provinces in Kenya, and enjoy a full 4-year secondary education scholarship.
1. Result slip
2. Copy of birth certificate
3. Form 1 admission, including fees structure
4. A brief statement indicating why the nominee/family is deemed needy and the Co-operative Society with which the parent(s) is/ were associated.
5. Any other document (e.g payslip, death certificate, etc) which may aid the process.
Scholarship Application Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements:
1. Student must have qualified with a minimum of 350 points in the standard eight final examinations.
2. Student must be from a needy family that is unable to support secondary education.
3. At least one of the parents of the student must be or have been a member of a Co-operative society.
4. Orphans will be eligible provided at least one of the deceased parents was a member of a Co-operative Society.
For more information and scholarship applications, see: Co-operative Bank Foundation Scholarships Kenya