Kenya Red Cross Society
Business Executives – Switch Media Ltd
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya – Full Time
Switch Media Ltd is a young, energetic, & dynamic media organization that serves Africa’s youth. Switch Media Ltd is a digital media and production company, having transitioned from the FTA TV model in 2022. Switch TV airs on all our social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and on the website. Our digital services include digital advertising and also website development.
Based on these developments , we are recruiting young, energetic and self driven Business Executives to service and grow our growing clientele. Our Vision is to be the most influential platform for educating and empowering the youth to solve humanitarian issues in Kenya, Africa and the whole world.
Switch Media Ltd. is fully owned by the Kenya Red Cross Society (KRCS).
Switch Media Ltd is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic individual for the following position in the Commercial department.
Position Title: Business Executives (Digital)
Business Executives (Events)
Business Executives (Production)
Reporting to: Business Manager
Job Location: Nairobi
Reporting to the Business Manager the Business Executives will generate sales in Production( Events,Live Streaming,features, documentaries) Digital(Website) Sales , and mobile app development , Events and ensure closure of the same.
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising needs. Having rich clients’ resources would be preferred
- Analyze and integrate our resources, creating new ideas on how to expand advertising and sponsorship revenue and achieve the sales targets
- Collect the information and analyze Kenya market and our competitors, creatively develop the sales strategies and plans against sales targets
- Ability to work long hours in a high-pressure environment selling advertising airtime, commercial productions without supervision
- Providing a holistic client service relations plan in order to optimize advertising budgets and achieve set revenue targets to clients so as to maximize broadcasting sales volumes and revenue targets Any other tasks assigned by management Owning the partner relationship end to end from initial scoping to negotiation and execution,
- Build up and introduce new revenue streams to the station.
- Build up digital ad proposition.
EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCES
- The ideal candidate must have a core understanding of media industry and marketing management especially the media environment/ facts in Kenya, at least 3 years’ experience in advertising sales
- Experience in Media sales and advertising in Digital,Events , and/or Productions will be an added advantage.
- Must be a graduate preferably in Marketing and Communications
- Should have strong and comprehensive analytical and effective execution abilities.
- Should be good at strategic thinking – to develop the business strategies that focus on short, medium and long term.
- Should possess the ability and skills to write proposals
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Packages and other relevant marketing software.
- Team work oriented.
- Presentation and communication skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Relationship building and networking skills.
- Motivation and coaching skills.
- Good communication skills.
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply strictly through http://www.switchmedia.ke/careers . Applications to reach us not later than 15th October 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job disclaimer and notification: Switch Media is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.|