Software Quality Assurance Engineer
The Software Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for implementing automated test strategies and frameworks, in addition to creating, implementing, and automating testing in support of software test requirements. The Software Quality Engineer works with QA Analysts to develop, maintain, and enhance the test automation framework and automation infrastructure.
The Software Quality Assurance Engineer demonstrates strong technical and programming/test automation skill set.
This role reports to Senior Manager, Quality Assurance Engineering & Automation
- Test strategy formulation which includes decomposing the business and technical requirements into test scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation and other testing preparation activities.
- Formal reviews of test plans, designs, and requirements documents with cross-functional teams.
- Perform effort estimates for projects QA activities and tasks and develop plans and schedules based on the estimates.
- Implement Test Automation leveraging test automation frameworks.
- Executes and reports on planned tests, report and manage defects, regress software fixes for new and existing products, assist development with replicating and debugging problems and develop new test automation solutions as needed.
- Design, implement and manage automated suites of black-box and white-box test scripts.
- Research, Develop and/or Recommend tools to assist QA Analysts in test planning, execution, and reporting.
- Utilize tools such as code coverage tools to assess the coverage of test suites and make recommendations for additional test cases.
- Monitor test execution across multiple code branches and multiple platforms and performing code reviews.
- Management and maintenance of Test Environments.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field of study.
- ISTQB / ISTQB Agile Tester Certification / Certified Test Engineer (CSTE) / Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA) / Certified Associate in Software Testing (CAST) / CMSQ (Certified Manager of Software Quality) is added advantage.
- Project management certification such as PRINCE II (Practitioner) / AgilePM / PMI-ACP / Certified Agile Project Manager (IAPM) / Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is added advantage.
- 5 years technical experience with at least 3 years’ experience in Software Development.
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance and Software Test Automation is added advantage.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Wednesday 7th December 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.